Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lea Michele's Fall Favorites - Lea Michele Web




Oct 17, 2012


posted by admin | with No Comments | in General, Press



Here’s the translation of Lea’s interview for Seventen en Espanol (Seventeen Spain):




The star of Glee and Candie’s spokesmodel launched a new fragrance and shared her favorite fall trends.


Seventeen: What’s your favorite item for this season?


Lea Michele: I can’t help but say the black lace dress with the pink underneath from Candie’s. I love it!


17: What trends are you loving this season?


LM: Skinny jeans with long boots and a comfortable knitted sweater. Definitely my favorite look.


17: What’s the best Christmas’ gift for a boy or a man?


LM: I always give my dad socks and undershirts. Makes him happy.


17: What are your plans for Christmas and New Year’s?


LM: My family and I are going to spend a very relaxing holiday in California.



source





Source:


http://leamicheleweb.org/lea-micheles-fall-favorites






The News from http://glowglee.blogspot.com