Friday, November 28, 2014

Off-Topic: In which my post gets quickly sidetracked because STAR ...


Today, I want to look at the deals the Red Sox did earlier this week, acquiring Pablo Sandoval and Hanley Ramirez. While I like this deal in the short term (although who knows how Hanley will handle the outfield), I feel like in the long-term…


Wait, what’s that?


Star Wars? Oh, crud, the teaser trailer is due out today. Hang on a second, everyone. I’ll be right back.


(Approximately a minute-and-a-half later)


OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! THAT WAS POSSIBLY THE GREATEST TEASER TRAILER I HAVE EVER SEEN! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!! NOW! WORK ISN’T IMPORTANT, FOOD ISN’T IMPORTANT, KEEPING YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD ISN’T IMPORTANT (WHY ARE YOU READING THIS WHILE DRIVING ANYWAY?!?!), ESCAPING A BURNING BUILDING ISN’T IMPORTANT! WATCH THIS NOW!


I mean, look at all the awesome in that thing! It’s mysterious and tells us basically nothing and we don’t see any of the old cast, but, but… WATCH IT! I mean, those X-Wings looked so great I have to wonder if JJ Abrams actually imported them from a Galaxy Far Far Away. And that cool looking cruciform Lightsaber looks so badass! And, wow, that final shot of the Millennium Falcon! I mean, damn! Just.. DAMN! That was so cool. I may have done a back-flip after seeing that. Also, I need to now take an aspirin, because I think I hit my head while doing a back-flip and now I have a mild headache.


(goes and takes an aspirin and then comes back)


And WOAH, it looks like one of the new characters is a former stormtrooper or something! And was that an R2D2-esque robot that moved using a trackball on the bottom?! That’s nuts! And.. and… THOSE SPACESHIP SPECIAL EFFECTS!! YES! YES! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO COOL!


I can’t take it any longer, I need to unleash my glee and excitement:

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!


kermit


Note: If the movie ends up sucking, let us never discuss this post again.




. Bookmark the


.



Source:


http://ift.tt/1233oQf






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1h3ueKo