Thursday, May 1, 2014

Super EASY Queso Cheese Dip - Gluten Free Recipes * Gluten ...


Donuts. Deep Dish Pizza. Croissants.


All foods that I have yet to find a good gluten free version of.


I wouldn’t say that I miss them on a regular basis – I’m certain my waistline doesn’t. But they are foods that I have enjoyed in the past, that I haven’t eaten since my Celiac Diagnosis nearly 7 years ago.


Queso used to be on the list.


Warm gooey cheese with salted tortilla chips: that used to be my idea of heaven on a Sunday afternoon. Seriously. Nothing was better after a weekend of partying with friends than a warm bowl of cheese dip.


Queso in general SHOULD be safe. But as you and I know, people put gluten in EVERYTHING!


When I first went gluten free, I would risk eating queso in restaurants, and I ALWAYS paid the price the next day. Frustrated with myself and with ingredients, I stopped eating queso and added it to the list of foods I couldn’t have.


Enter On The Border.


photo (4)


I found On The Border Monterey Jack Queso at my local Target in the Latin Foods section. Just above jars of salsa, I spotted the Gluten Free label right away and squealed with glee.


Yep. I LOVE Queso, and On The Border does not disappoint. And while I don’t spend my weekends partying with friends like I did in my early 20’s, it’s still nice to have a yummy option!


So what about you? What’s your food item that you’ve given up since going gluten free?




Source:


http://ift.tt/R3jkwh






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1h3ueKo