Friday, October 12, 2012

seanan_mcguire: Things I know about (so you don't need to tell me).

We here on the internet are a lot like intersecting flocks of crows: constantly chasing the shiny things, and then bringing them back to the nest to be pecked at, admired, and envied. These are some things I've been brought recently.

1. Singing mice. Yes! Mice can sing. I know this, and am delighted by it.


2. Mark Reads is doing Feed. Actually, Mark Reads is doing the whole series. I drew him a nun. We have a close friend in common, so I'm pretty well-informed.


3. Many people are making many types of horrifyingly flavored candy corn, including caramel, sour apple, and worse. None of these are The One True Corn. Only candy corn, flavored like candy corn, is The One True Corn. Chocolate candy corn is acceptable in Autumn Mix, and no other time.


4. Community is awesome and I should be watching it. Well, I listened, and I'm now most of the way through season two. Y'all were right. I salute you.


5. Amy Mebberson drew Disney Princesses as the various Doctors. I have dispatched people to try and get me a print at NYCC, since I'm not attending the convention this year.


6. The Bay features tongue-eating isopods eating an entire small community. I am so excited for this movie!


7. Steampunk Disney pins, coming this November.


8. That video of a bulldog puppy whining for five minutes. Adorable.


9. There is no new Glee until November. I hate the mid-season hiatus with a burning passion, but I did notice that it was happening.


10. The Monster High dance class dolls have been released. Yes! But they're not showing up in California yet. Boo.


And those are the things I know, because I have been told about them multiple times in the last week. I hope the world is as relevant to your interests as it is to mine!




Source:


http://seanan-mcguire.livejournal.com/472839.html






The News from http://glowglee.blogspot.com