Tuesday, October 9, 2012

If I Could - Poems by Teen Poets

Yet another about love ha... I must admit, they are my favourite type to write at the moment... sorry if you get a bit bored reading them! I try to make my poems have a variety xD

All my love,

Jo X

PS: Feel free to comment, etc :)

If I could sail away

Would you be with me today?

Alone, in our place

Where no-one is a disgrace


If I could fly a plane

Would you come with me, to keep me sane

Give me a gentle kiss

Let time go by; a-miss


If I could dance like a princess

Would you be as charming as a hostess?

Blinded by my glee

Only you could see


If I could be that popular girl

Would you step in, maybe ask me to twirl?

I would understand

How much it meant to hold your hand


If I could write you a thousand love notes

Would you ever get a lump in your throat?

Words on paper, a miniature window

Oh how am I supposed to know?


If I ever get the courage

To tell you that I'm

Helplessly in love with you

Would you hug me tight

And hold me close the whole night through?




Source:


http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40506






The News from http://glowglee.blogspot.com