Friday, October 12, 2012

How I got to join a Glee Club | I Was Just Passing By I Stopped ...


For those who don’t know a Glee Club is a Show choir club, it became really popular thanks to FOX TV show GLEE.



GLEE – FOX TV SHOW -



And well as the title says so, last September I joined a Glee Club.


I was there to sign for a music class, when the teacher told me that to be better in music I should also use my voice as a music instrument. I found it really funny. Kind of a silly joke. But he was serious… Maybe they just needed to recruit people (ah ah ah ah)


So there we are, I tried out… I got in a little (tiny) club, and I liked it, so now it’s been 4 weeks and I’m still going.

So far so good…


Am I the new Rachel Berry?


Thanks God NO! Even if the director asked me to do a three lines solo, (which I refused btw) I still feel too shy to even sing in front of other people…


Since I was singing all the time at home and not only while showering, I thought this kind of experience would not be a bad thing in my life…


So for now I would say it’s a good experience, I like it, and I met people at least…


But… Yeah there’s always a “but”… I am the youngest in that club!!! It seems that the Glee phenomenon was not that strong in France! Young people are not interested in singing?!


If you’ve already watched Glee you know that the characters are going out and partying together… Well, the other guys in my club are twice my age (and for most of them more than twice)


It’s clear that we’re not going to cheerfully celebrate birthdays and weddings together… but retirement parties and funerals…


General balance after one month, well I have a stronger self-awareness, and the way you have to breathe, the way you have to feel the music, inside and outside your body, and after that month I can hear my own voice in the middle of this chaos(from the top!)


Let’s see! And stay tuned guys!





Source:


http://iwasjustpassingbyistoppedtosayhi.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/how-i-got-to-join-a-glee-club/






The News from http://glowglee.blogspot.com