Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Glee, no glee for me this season - Pink Polka Dot Thoughts


I have been seriously disappointed in Glee this season. I still watch, but I actually put off watching last week's episode until last night. In the past, I'd watch it the same night--ALWAYS.

Last week, I didn't want to watch it because it had just been a bad week for me. There was a lot going on and I was stressed to the max. I like to watch Glee because it always makes me feel better, but just knowing the title of the show was "The Break-Up," I knew I didn't want to see it.


And yes, I wound up crying through this song...


And this one...


I actually yelled at the screen at one point, "IS EVERYONE BREAKING UP TONIGHT?" It really felt like too much to bear. I think I was saddest about Santana and Britney. I love them both.


Sigh.


Please let next week be happier...





Source:


http://www.pinkpolkadotthoughts.com/2012/10/glee-no-glee-for-me-this-season.html






The News from http://glowglee.blogspot.com